CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Joel's Aunt Crystal

Many of you know that Joel's Aunt Crystal is in ICU. She has a HUGE blood clot in her heart. The Doctors are pretty shocked that she is "here". I am pretty sure they don't think she will be much longer. We REJECT this thinking and want to war for her life. Please pray for her. She is a young woman that wants to live. She wants to see her kids, Aaron become a man and Shea get married. She is scared. Please pray for the peace of God to be upon her. Pray for the miraculous. Pray for the Lord himself to allow a string from the hem of his garment ot touch Crystal Roth that she will be restored!. I feel as though I am wrestling spiritually for the enemy to be pinned down and the referree to bang his hand and declare the finish. I know the Lord has already resolved the authority matter. I know he even resolved the identity matter. I just need to experience a miracle in medicine. As some of you know Bella was a miracle. Truly. Ask me how if you don't know. I am not doubting it can be done. I just crave to see it. I long for it. My soul pants for the glory of God to descend from heaven in Crystal's room and divinely heal her heart. Just do it Father! Please. Please. Please.

I WISH THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A POST ABOUT Joel's cool Aunt Crystal. But with a little divine intervention, I will post about God's cool/hot miracle on Joel's cool Aunt.

6 comments:

Brenda M Becker said...

Amen!

Kevin said...

I am at a loss of words, but I assure you that I will pray for her.

Brandi Wilson said...

I had no idea about Crystal! I'm in shock! I will be praying! I'm going to add her to the miracle list I've got going. I'm already seeing the Lord do some things on my list!

Lydianna Bradford said...

Please keep me updated about this. I will be (AM)praying!

trish said...

The status is the same. It is critical, but they are allowing her to eat whatever she wants. My flesh thinks it is because of the " eat, drink and be merry" philosophy. I know they know at any time the clot could dislodge from her heart and hit her brain causing a massive stroke. Please pray for peace in the family as so many things are being decided. Please pray for the clot to be dissolved without any strokes or complcation. Thank you for caring, you are so wonderful in the eyes of the Father.

Jennifer said...

Everyone, literally, I know is praying for Crystal. I am in agreement with you about God giving Crystal a miracle! Reading this entry made me feel "a whole lotta" love towards you because of your passionate heart. Seriously. Mad props!