CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

New Video, Same Old Awesome Husband



Joel and the Cooking Chicks



My Handsome and Talented Culinary Friend( Also Bound in Holy Matrimony)


Yes, many of you know I am the blessed wife of the sexiest Chef in Clyde. I wanted to invite you all to go to the Tru Blu Site http://trublucatering.com/ and watch an awesome video produced by Tim Prosser of Silhouette Cinematography(www.lifeiscinema.com). For those of you that had the advantage of being there and those of you that were unable to attend- Experience Iron Kitchen Blog Style...and let me know if you like, we might series video blog. I am thinking about co-producing videos with Tim. Starring......Chef Joel, with regular guest star appearances by Brenda Becker......and also Chef Steve Howard. Looking for members of the creative team for pilot show development, any takers?
I know, don't I have enough on my plate? Yes, but, to whom much is given, much is required. If God gave my handsome husband talent, who am I to bury that talent? That would make me a wicked and lazy servant. SO, go watch the video, and let me know what you think! Click on Tru Blu Blog at the top of the page, then click underneath the entry that says, The "Eagle" has landed! read more....

2 comments:

Becky and Bryan said...

I saw the video and I think it looks good!!

Leah Cypert said...

I tried to watch it but it said video in production, so I couldn't find it. I went to the website, am I missing something?
Leah