CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Props Rock or Poprocks? For Sister Jennifer

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress in a Mom and Pop Mexican Restaurant with huge fish tanks and candles on the tables named Memo's
2. Receptionist in a OB/Gyn office (my uncle)
3. Olive Garden-sang the songs
4. NURSE in NICU, PICU, Cath Lab, GI Lab,Nuclear Medicine, Mother/ Baby,Wound care, now in school!

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. Gladiator
6. Sound of Music and Terms of Endearment
7. Nacho Libre or the Waltons
8. Elf and Zoolander

Four places you have lived:
9. Charlottesville , Virginia
10. Corpus Christi, TX- Corpus Christi makes my eyes misty , this is David Lee Roth from Van Halen tellin ya so! Had to be there.1986.
11. Point Richmond, CA
12. Altamonte Springs, FL

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Disneyland
14. Disneyworld
15. Taos, NM
16. New York, NY

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Pad Thai
18. Barbacoa with homemade corn tortillas and lime with pico de gallo
19. Chichen Tikka Masala, Onion Kulcha or Naan
20. Mom's anything


Four places I would rather be right now:
21. In bed
22. Heaven
23. Some beach, somewhere
24. On a honey moon with my husband with no kidruptions

You guys know where this came from! I am 100 list challenged so this is next best!
Copy and paste on your own blog. Delete my answers and insert your own. Have fun!

0 comments: