CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Coming After You


I'm coming after you
I'm coming after you I 'm coming after YOUhoo
I am yours
You are mine
I refuse to be denied

These words are simply haunting me
As I fall into dreams
As I drift into consciousness of day
As I become ever more aware of
How much God wants to dance with me
How much He wants to be close to me
How much I make Him smile
How much His eyes twinkle when I look for Him
How much He wants to hold my hands
How much He wants to sign my permission slips
How much He wants to provide me with every comfort
How much He thinks I am pretty
How often he places His warm hand on my forehead and pushes my hair back again
How much He knows I can do anything
How much He looks for me
How much it grieves Him when I deny Him my heart for the sake of activity
How He welcomes me no matter what
How many times He restarts my race so that I can feel confident to run it
In God's eyes I am not slow, out of shape, goanna get a charlie horse or fall
In my Father's eyes He will sustain me and cover me and love me and make me breakfast in bed and bathe me in His beauty clothe me in his grace and walk with me and talk with me and lead me beside still waters where He will again refuse to be denied, I will drink from His cup.
I am His

Cause He is coming after me, coming after mehee
I love Him and He wouldn't have it any other way

WOW was awesome last night, wish I could bottle it and send it to every woman I know. I am blessed to have been chosen to be part of this body of believers. It was all His idea you know.

10 comments:

Pamelotta said...

That's was beautiful.

Pamelotta said...

Do over please. That was beautiful!

ericaprosser said...

Where did your other post go? The one with the stolen items? What alternative universe am I living in?

MONICA said...

Yes, Yes, Yes. Relish in His Love.
I refuse to be denied too!

Brandi Wilson said...

Your writing is such a gift!

trish said...

YOU GUYS ARE SWEET, I WAS JUST TRYING TO CAPTURE, PAM'S VISION, KATHY'S WORD, BRYAN'S VISION, BECKY'S HEART, FRAN'S PASSION, CHERITH'S ART, ERICA'S SERVICE, RACHEL'S OBEDIANCE AND ALL THE LOVE IN BETWEEN. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Lydianna Bradford said...

It was beautiful...wow...God must have really wanted to get that across for all the different messengers he sent with it.

Lydianna Bradford said...

Also, I want to sincerely thank you for all the beautiful, encouraging, and thoughtful things you write on my blog. I love you and sincerely wish I knew you better!

Lydianna Bradford said...

Obviously I really wanted to convey my sincerity with that last comment (doh!) I wish we could edit comments when we realize we messed them up!

trish said...

Sincerity is a lovely thing!