CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Derek Wayne

SO, I was driving home from San Antonio at night. I was really allowing fear to grip. (When I had that terrible accident with Bella, it was just before Santa Ana). I prayed naturally, called Joel to ask him to "cover me"- he was at home- too sick to come to Xmas at my Mother's- me being the good wife- left him home. I really was thinking about him too much to enjoy my family. But anyway, I stopped in Santa Ana at the Dairy Queen- having gotten past the spooky part. Coming out of the bathroom this man walks up to me- not sure if he had one too many spiked egg nogs and said, " Mam, I like your hair." I said thanks. He proceeded to point to the truck out side of the DerekWayne ( Texan talk) and said, "see my wife out there in the truck, she's got hair just like yours and I just really like it." Hmm. Was God trying to tell me something here? Like see- even after your fearful episode I want you to know I notice the shiny black hairs on your head- even in DerekWayne. I called Joel and said, " Did you pray for that?" Guess you just had to be there.

3 comments:

Brenda M Becker said...

Trish, you are a mighty woman of faith, which is very helpful for an intercessor. I love you very much and pray you will never have that fear again, that you had on your last trip.

Brenda M Becker said...

Trish,it is so fun to be soul/spirit mates with you. That was so fun last night to look in your face and see the lovely blood of Jesus flowing from the cross. Bonded with you - BB

Anonymous said...

Searching for this for some time now - i guess luck is more advanced than search engines