CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So much So little So much


Yes, yes yes finito, done, did it. I actually passed the semester- by the grace of God and the skin on my teeth. I cannot believe how hard this semseter has been for me. I had to pray and cry and beg God to help me. I had to visualize the tree being blown to the ground -just for me( a lesson from Spencer). See High in Demand link http://high-in-demand.blogspot.com/2006/12/jan-newsletter-for-church-sneak-preview.html. Anyway, Mia had a dream I passed, then I had a dream I passed the test but failed the semester. It was too much. Our business, our family, our mission trips, our commitments. I overextended. I was past the limit. I lost the strechability (See Starling's Law). Then one day God breathed renewal, life, hope and His purposes back into my heart. Just like taking my hand and saying, "you can do it precious." "I called you to rise. You are not dead, you are just sleeping. You are not burnt out, you are refined. You are my workmanship. My workmanship doesn't give up out of weariness." It was as though He placed me back into His quiver to be placed back in the bow for a direct hit this time. No more wavering, no more obstacles, no weapon formed against me to prosper. I Love GOD- He is the best. He is fantasteek( Nacho Libre fans chime in here). So I got into the car after class and bawled like a baby. I still did not know for sure, and I was tired. I met a buddy at Carino's and I got the call. My instructor , knowing how scared I was, called the house to assure me that I was still in."I will see you next semester. " My sweet husband called me to give me the good news. Whew! Tears of Joy!

Next- I have failed to put pictures of the event of the year for Tru Blu up- as soon as I get some photos from A Little Bling Bling maybe I can share with you. You have heard of Iron Chef- well in Abilene there is Iron Kitchen- a fundraiser from the United Way to benefit women and children of our community. It was a blast.

Hopefully, we can do a little with our Tapas for Thailand Fundraiser next fall. Most of you know we support missionaries Paul and Leah Cypert. More on that later, that is a whole blog series. For details visit their site link- and Leah's got a blog corner too. Now you can get to to her and love her like I do.

Blessings! Hey did I tell you I passed?

4 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so glad the pressure is off and you got to cry like a baby for a bit.
I'm very proud of you! You are an amazing woman!
WOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOW!

Becky and Bryan said...

Well, I'm so very proud of you!!
and your heart blesses me so much when I'm around you...I can see you melting before His throne!!
And I'll get those pictures to you very soon so you can start showing them off! I love the one of Joel and the girls....(I could have done that one!!! he he)

ericaprosser said...

Love the photos.
Love you.
Knew you could do it all along.
You're one of my "great ones."
xoxoE

Awayofmind Bakery House said...

Congratulations!! God is always faithful!

Matthew 6:32-33 (NIV)
"For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."