CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Confession

They say that admission is the first step to recovery. I have a hard time talking about it, but I think this is the right thing to do.
I am an addict. I can't wait for my next fix. My next time to experience the high of a Mountain.

Here goes..I have to, almost need to watch the Walton's as often as I can. I know what your thinking. How can you find the time to luxuriously long for the Blue Ridge of Virginia- for Walton's Mountain, for the seven red headed children? I love John Boy, he wants to be a writer you know. I love Olivia, she learned to drive just so she could paint, Even though Grandma thought it foolish for a woman to drive. I love the way her husband loves her, and the way Grandpa loves life and the way the whole family loves each other, even when they poke fun. I love how they quote scripture and I love they way they walk around without shoes on. It is just too much. I am halfway through season three. I think I should go ahead and order season four before I run out. See what I mean, I am addicted. Words of wisdom, anyone?

3 comments:

Pamelotta said...

No words of wisdom can come from a fellow addict. My addiction of choice, however, is Little House on the Prairie. It's gotten completely out of control. We should be getting season 3 for Christmas this year. Worn seasons 1 and 2 plum out!

trish said...

Spoken like a true pioneer woman! Too bad you can't darn a disc...Santa may very well have to bring you Season 1 Walton's. Maybe a little diversity might help, I know it is a scary thought, almost like betrayal, to consider a "new" family to love, but like my oldest told me when she was a little tike, " I know how you love someone else mommy....(referring to the birth of her little sister) your heart just grows."

Brandi Wilson said...

Trish, I don't have any words of wisdom either! Your description reminded of how much I loved watching the Walton's! It makes me want to go out and try to rent it. I never did really get into Little House on the Praire even though my friend Pam tried her best to recruit me.
Hey Pam, what was that show that Holli really liked to watch? Something about Gables?