CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What is next?

I can't wait til vacation. I am slotted for the last week before school starts. I am really excited that my cousin has a time share he is going to let me use for the time we are there at a seriously discounted rate. I am planning Orlando, Disneyworld! Universal Studios and fun! I am not sure why I wanted to go so bad, but I am excited that things are looking like they are going to happen. I am working lots of extra shifts to get this paid for. SO I am a little more tired. But hey, that is what vacation is for.

We are planning our family strategy for the fall. Nash Cornerstone, Bella Clyde, Nash Football in Abilene, Bella Soccer. This eats up serious amounts of time! I am nervous about Nash and football. I wish he just wanted to play tennnis or golf. I am going to cry.

Tru blu is working on Fall menus and strategy.
Chef Joel is working on Changing the way kids eat locally and a Food Network possible pilot show. Prayers welcomed.

We are working on how to move forward with our single parent budget. I was standing behind by a single dad in Abilene. He had been raising his kids for five years. His daughter was 6, and son 9. He became a dad at 15 years old. The mom got hooked on drugs and left him. He was talking about how he could not afford for both of them to be involved in something. I tried to tell him that I was not in line behind him by coincidence. I wanted to help him though the funds we had available. He was just "weirded" out. I think he thought I was a creep. I really don't know how to do this. I told him he did not have to do anything for it. He just could not grasp it. Please pray for me to have the ability to offer help without being scary. In the mean time if you guys are hungry around 6:30pm today, come over. Lots of food.

Off to the walk-in today so my house might be a mess, but we will be mostly outside anyway.

3 comments:

Pamelotta said...

I'm glad you're getting a vacation. And an exciting one, at that! We're going on a road trip in a few weeks, but I'm excited about just getting away.

Love the new blog design. It suits you!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE NEW BLOG PAGE. AND I DON'T THINK YOUR THE SCARRY TYPE MISS TRISH. WHAT ON EARTH EVERY GAVE YOU THAT THOUGHT?
YOUR A SWEETY.

God's Warrior Bride said...

Hey I'm all about vacations. What a blessing your cousin has a time share available for you at a discount. I am sure you guys will truly enjoy all of the wonderful events you have planned. I know that vacations are a luxury but well worth it. Just don't work yourself so hard that your become to exhausted to enjoy it.

As for Nash in football, just know he is a son of God and therefore covered. He will have a great time being a team player and will learn some vaulable lessons in the process.

I can't wait to see what Trublu has planned for the fall. And Trish, you are not scary when talking to people, what's scary is the fact that a stranger cares and wants to help. I will be praying for you. Be bold and confident because this is your calling.