CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Candle for Miles



Hey all, I have a favor to ask. I have this amazing friend. She is the encourager of encouragers. She is the most amazing mother to a son that has not yet been healed of physcial ailments caused by a near death experience. Her son is in the hospital, he is getting well. Please keep praying for complete healing with all of the faith you can fathom. In the meantime, until he rises up from his situation, burn an online candle for him. Please post a picture of a candle on your blog or just agree with me today. I just want to show her how much I love her.

Here is to Miles complete restoration.

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I'm agreeing with Trish's prayer for Miles and for strength, love and faith for his mom. Blessings and health.

Brandi Wilson said...

TRISH...CALL ME SO I CAN SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!

Also, surprise...I was your secret sister! I totally thought you knew the whole time! I can't wait to hear what you thought of your last gift! It's one of my better ones!