CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Cancer Humor?

Okay, so this end of life stage has been quite eye opening. Conversation like this....
"Where is the doctor?" cancer patient
"He's not here." me
"l need to go to the hospital." c p
"Okay, I will start the orders." me
She said, "I didn't know you had so much power."
I assessed and interviewed her, as well as her husband.
As I am walking out the door, her husband looks at me and says," I guess sex is out of the question tonight?"
I said, "Your goanna have to ask her!"

And they say kids say the darndest things!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That made me laugh!!

Unknown said...

OK, NOW THATS JUST DOWN RIGHT FUNNY. YOU MADE ME LAUGH GREATLY..I MEAN BIG TIME LAUGHTER HERE GOING ON.

Anonymous said...

that is funny... never know what is going to come out of some peoples mouth...

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!