CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

My heart is bursting with a song of joy!



My Daughter Mia makes me so proud!

Today she went to State competition as a soloist. She went to state last year too. Last year she was so nervous and left in tears- this year she had a Godly confidence.
Today, I had a vision of angels sewing golden stings onto her vocal chords.
Today, I praise God for giving Mia the desires of her heart.
Today, is a gift from God to a daughter and the heart of a mother.

She got a ONE! High score.

I know there are other things to pray for
I know there is death and destruction
However
Today, we celebrate the freedom of song
Our soldiers have fought and died to give us this gift of life
Today, I am grateful for those who lost their lives
Lost time with their families
Were injured or wounded
For the sake of this country and my family

Today we celebrate the song of life!



p.s. Congrats to Courtney Lane as well! Another number one!

4 comments:

Agent B said...

Right on. Getting one at state is a pretty big deal. Congrats.

ChoirAngel20 said...

Mia did an amazing job! She sounded like an angel!

~Courtney~

Brandi Wilson said...

Congratualtions Mama & Mia!

I celebrate with you!

God's Warrior Bride said...

Way to go Mia. God has blessed you not only with a beautiful voice but a proud Godly mother.

I am so hapy for you both.