CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Garden Mama- maybe be the birth of a new blog.


( These are actually Mia's Sunflowers I have nt taken any pictures of mine yet.)

As I have watched our video at Erica's blog an unknown number of times. I am at a loss for words. At least specific words. I guess, since I have a garden now, and God gives me an infinite number of pictue paralells in the garden I will use the analogy of the radish.
Being a rooky gardener, I planted radish among other yummy things. I don't remember how many days to germination or how many days to harvest, I just dug out the weeds, laid the compost and dirt in my little raised beds and sowed seed. I decreed frutifulness over our property and declared the glory of God in Clyde and specifically - my garden. Guess what? It rained and rained and rained. Everytime I made a little addition to my garden family, He did it again. He really is faithful to see a good work to completion. Then it happened, the sprouts bursting through the soil. Little infants in the ground. SO curious to see the maker. Not me. The creator. God.They were gorgeous and me- proud mama. Anyway, just one little problem. Too many seeds- too close together. Surely they could not produce fruit- or at least radish which techincally is a root. SO guess that means Garden Mama (GM) must fix it. GM must move her babies for their own protection. Only, I think I pulled them a wee bit too soon. SO the new row is looking wimpy. There was so much goodness at BFW. I am needing to rearrange my spirit man to make room for all the seedlings of truth to take root- not go into shock and they must reach the highest heights. SO that they can not only produce fruit, but eventually go to seed and reproduce around them. Now there are weeds that crop up to try to steal nourishment on the occassion. But the gates of hell will not prevail in my garden. Not physically or spiritually. NO weapon!
The experiences I had this weekend surpassed any other in the intensity of my passion for Him. Wow! How about you- how is your heart now?

7 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

I love your analogy. I am going through a rapid weed eradication program and it pretty rough, but I know the garden will be beauty after all is said and done.

Francesca said...

Trish, it never ceases to amaze me the beautiful word pictures that God gives you to explain his truth. It is like Jesus with his parables to make it reachable for the common man. It is truly a gift. I am so blessed and excited that you were there with us this weekend. You have SO much to offer. I love you!

Brandi Wilson said...

I can totally agree with you when you said, "The experiences I had this weekend surpassed any other in the intensity of my passion for Him."

Your writing is such a blessing to me.

ericaprosser said...

"I am needing to rearrange my spirit man to make room for all the seedlings of truth to take root- not go into shock.."

Me too that. Breathe in, breathe out. Repeat.

PRINCESS BRIDE said...

Trish I just love the way you explain the way GOd is moving in your life. I think we all could use a weed reduction, exspecially right now, God is preparing us all for mighty things. Love YA

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 300 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?