CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Going to a celebrity wedding,oooohh, ahhhh






My cousin, Jennifer Pena, is a Tejano star, Google her. I am really proud of her. She is way younger than me and we were never really all that close, but, hey, she is blood. She is getting married this weekend and I made the list, yay! I get to see how the other half lives. This should be sweet. I am really excited because I get to see lots of family I have not seen in years. I get to visit with my little grandma, that by the way is the pastor of a little church in South Texas. I miss them soo much. This is going to be great. I will try to sneak a camera in. Or at least get some side shots.

5 comments:

Rainflower said...

This is going to be so awesome. I mean are we going to be dodging paparazzi cuz that would be way cool!
I'll be sure to stand next to her maybe I'll make it in some Latino magazine.

God's Warrior Bride said...

I am not at all surprised you made the list. After all you are true royalty, the daughter of a King. And the greatest thing of all is they will get to see how the other half lives - how true royalty lives. Have a blast and dance a dance for me. And Mia they might not let you to stand too close to her because you will outshine the bride.

ericaprosser said...

She looks like your mom! Do you want me to come and carry your bags and bring you drinks? We'll act like you're famous too!

Brandi Wilson said...

~Lucky~

WOW~ That sounds so fun!

I watched the video and here's a little known fact about me:

I LOVE Tejano music! I mean I really do like it! It all started alomst 9 nine years ago when I was first pregnant with Joey. I had terrible morning/afternoon/evening/car sickness.
I bought several things that was supposed to help with the sickness, but only one thing did the trick...TEJANO MUSIC! I listened to it all the time when I was pregnant with Joey.

Then, my next door neighbors at my other house played Tejano music all the time (and late at night). I always fell right to sleep with the accoridian playing away.

Now every time I hear it I'm soothed.

So, don't call me whitey!

trish said...

Erica, you could be anywhere and you are never a commoner. You could be serving , yet in charge. I f you came, it would be to be my friend and my sister.

Wendy, I love you.

Mia, I seriously hope we do not have to dodge paparazzi.