CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Update to progress

December 27th I boldly declared some things, I thought for the sake of accountability I would give you an update.

I reorganized my room- it did involve moving furniture- I have a desk complete with computer- same one- and organized books for school. I am ready to complete the task set before me. I believe God has given me the grace to gain my FNP for His purposes. Pray for me and my family to be strong ang happy during this busy season to the finish line- August 5th!

Prayer strategy theme- Whoa! Did the year ever start out amazing? It is as thought God answered that one for me. Hey- I guess that is exactly what prayer is about. I would like to chronicle the three day prayer fast at a later time- I had some amazing stuff happen. Plus, I will post a picture of what I believe to be angel jet streams or the beginning of God's Hand over Clyde. Then there was the prophetic conference. New levels. I received gifts from God I never even considered as well as some major prophetic words over my life. I am still processing much of this.

Exercise- weak- diet- weak. I finally got my bike on the trainer today, I actually performed my work out as designed, just started 15 days late. Hey, that means I have to step it up right- I mean- I can't let all you guys get to be hot and leave me in the lukewarm mombody mode.

Money- terrible start. Income was way lower than par. Hard to budget when it is just not there. I am not worried, we are always provided for. Unfortunately, I fall back on going to work as a nurse to back us up. This is a mixed blessing. I could let us get totally behind with bills- thinking with the flesh ( I am the provider in this version), or I could be thankful I am healthy and have a profession that allows for -as needed- working to help us bridge the gap till we get more jobs. I have been tempted to quit altogether to learn to trust God completely for my provision. I mean during the school session we never have a problem.

As far as the budget. I have pulled out my Dave Ramsey worksheets again in hopes that this time I WILL DO IT. Serious prayer in this area would be appreciated.

Wife and Mom- The mom part is probably the best it has ever been for me. I am really enjoying my not so little babies. Reading lots, talking lots. Gaming, movies, hugs and kisses.
Wife- I love my husband,however, have not been too terribly in tune with his needs. I came back from XMAS with the family and "took care" of his physical needs while he was sick. We had a couple of dates, but we really needed the alone healthy time and did not get it due to the storm (were supposed to go to Fredericksburg this weekend). I hope we get to have a mini get away soon- we need to fall in love for a little while.

5 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Honest self reflection is always difficult and rewarding! Just completing that task deserves some praise. You have already shown that you can make breakthrogh -- stay faithful in the victorious areas, put forth effort in the struggles, and you will have an awesome testimony at the end of the year. Blessings!

ericaprosser said...

Trish- God has woven everything you need into the deepest parts of your being. They have always been there. It's exciting to see whats in between all of your layers. I've seen so far: determination, lovelovelove, tenderness, your fierceness, intelligence, wonderment, humility, pride, humor, practicality, and Jesus Himself. I really love you.

trish said...

Wow, I have layers? Like an onion or like a cake? Just not an onioncake. Love you back!

Francesca said...

You are super terrific and you are going to accomplish more in your life than you ever dreamed. You are going to minister, worship, pray, love, war and see more than you ever thought. I am glad I get to see you do it.

ericaprosser said...

More like a tomatillo!