CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Lifter of my Head

My little calendar....

We need not strive to raise ourselves up. God knows our weaknesses and strengths. By HIS grace we can rid ourselves of vocabularies of every "I can't" and be lifted above our fears and failures.

THE Lifter of my head....Psalms 3:3

Last night I actually began to realize that I was kinda like a little kid who's daddy said, "not yet" and I was pouting selfishly. I really do know that God knows me better than I know myself. SO the joy comes in the morning... gotta love it.

2 comments:

Awayofmind Bakery House said...

Trish, drop by and saw your new make-over blog! a good change!

God watches over all who believe in Him. Learning to trust in Him is the grestest comfort we can ever hope to find.

Lydianna Bradford said...

God is moved to action by our heartfelt desperation for Him. It's amazing.