CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blu Growth

Not feeling so hot. Got dumped by a good client today. Found out that the medical mission trip to BKK and Cambodia is scheduled days before I graduate. I am just blu.

I want so badly to be THERE...
in that place
where I know my purpose is
not around the corner
not being birthed in the ground
before it reaches plain sight of
the sun's rays
but reaching higher and higher
my face, the flower, that knows the maker
is meeting me in the light of his love
in his garden

I am growing
through hard ground
not so patiently pushing
the rocks of resistance to
my purpose
lift my eyes away from the dirt
of the earth and the seed that is within me
bursting, birthing, becoming
let me see whatever is true
whatever is noble, right, pure and lovely
let me see you

2 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

I want so badly to be THERE as well!

Leah Cypert said...

Don't worry Trish, He had his reasons so He could bless you with an even more personal more wonderful trip--He heard the cries of your heart and I so look forward to exploring Cambodia with you and Joel soon
Love you
Leah

Oh and by the way, you are an amazing poet!