CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Zeitgeist - The Movie - 2 of 13 (Part 1 of 3 on Religion)

SO as some of you might know, I recently had a spiritual challenge of sorts. I had to reclaim my beliefs and make them sharper in my spirit. Some of that for me is to question, to dialogue, to ponder the deep things. This is one of the ways the world will attack our faith, are we ready to reply, with video? With rhetoric, with application of the word in community love? Are we ready to say that the propaganda that is sold in this format is still bogus regardless of how it is fed to the weaker minded, weaker believers or unbelievers.

6 comments:

Agent B said...

I was wondering why you suggested this a while back...and if you were going to mention it ever.

Leah Cypert said...

this is so totally bogus--you can trace Jesus' birth to the Jewish calendar and scholars believe he was born in Oct, not Dec--so this guys whole argument is kind of void. Plus, I don't think half of what is said is even remotely close to the truth--if it was it would be common knowledge.

Lydianna Bradford said...

Yeah, this zeitgeist movie is spreading like wildfire among the young and disinfranchised. Kevin's sister and husband are really into it. I tried to explain some of the errors, inconsistencies, and problems with the movie and was basically told that I'm misinformed. Ugh. Very frusterating.

trish said...

So what is the solution? Is there one? Anyone willing to counter zeitgeist?

Anonymous said...

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marinus_van_der_Lubbe

the reichtag was not or was put to fire by the nazi's.

Anonymous said...

Kristine hersh on my headphones.

I from the live inpact on the wtc, was convinced by the setup to war.

This has resulted my holland in a strict police state situation serving its own reason of existence by provocation.

I dicided to leave house and country to flee to the mountains. With the strong conviction i will fight every ashole that trys to climb them uninvited.

Therfore I hate the country of my great grandfather. Logicaly, cause America brought the war in my life.

What will result in my withdrawl of money in american funds. I also lost faith in money.

Raydio