CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am in love!


About 13 years ago Joel and I were in San Antonio running a coffee house called Java Joe's. Since then our passion for coffee has never waned. We ordered from our roaster in SA where ever we lived and had him mail it to us. Our roaster is now the roaster of all the HEB Central market coffees. Anyway we have not had an espresso machine for years. I have had to endure life with Staryucks when I was in the mood and had the cash. Such a burden. Well, Joel is not much of a gift giver, especially at christmas. My stocking was actually empty even though I gave myself a couple of gold chocolate coins, I guess it was raided. It started Thursday. He bought me Ralph Lauren Romance. Then it happened. While I was at work, he did it. He drove to Arlington to Specialty Restaurant Equipment and bought a commercial grade espresso machine for "the business". Now I know you might think this was not for me. You are wrong. God loves me so much that he gave me a good looking, I mean seriously good looking husband that can cook and clean and bring me good coffee, not to mention perfume. So, to be fair, if you ever need to rent a espresso machine for a party, give us a call. I am thinking I might quit my job and just run a mobile coffee cart. What the heck.

7 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

oh, baby, you scored! Joel might be a "keeper" after all ;)

Agent B said...

Oh man...I get back in about a week. Save me a shot or two.

And I use to make a mean honey latte for the homeless. I might be a little rusty, but I could do it I'm sure.

Jennifer said...

Can I please, please, PLEASE have a cup too???

trish said...

Come on over!

Rachel said...

Way to go, Chef Joel!! And, Trish, you know that thing wasn't for the business!! ;) What a great gift to you!!!

MONICA said...

Looks like you could use some more espresso. I have a few more cases lying around.

trish said...

monica- bring it!