CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I passed!

Thank you for your words of encouragement all. I was so happy on the way to take the test it was weird. On the first ten, I was sick, after that I got my stride and only had a few sinking moments. I looked and looked for the big YOU PASSED in blinking letters.( This means I can legally write presciptions and get reimbursed by insurance companies and medicare). In the middle of the screen, in the fine print was " It appears you have successfuly completed the certification exam for a family nurse practitioner......." I started shaking- wow. Whew. Couldn't even do the dance. My husband picked me up and took me to split a burger. It was a nice day. My kids were excited. Nash wanted to do the dance when I got home. I think for him, it meant I would never again have to say- I have to study, maybe later. FNP-C. hope it is worth it. It sure does hurt some days. Then when that skinny little 86 year old man and his wife look up at you and say, we have really grown to love you with tears in their eyes-it feels right. Somebody's got to do it.

12 comments:

ericaprosser said...

Congratulations! I am coming over to toast you & do the happy dance!

ericaprosser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

YAY FOR TRISH!!! I knew you could do it!!! You are amazing!!! I love your compassion for people.

Agent B said...

Big congrats. Celebrate by coming over for dinner some night soon.

A-lauf said...

I never had a doubt!

Brandi Wilson said...

Yesterday I was praying for you and as I was praying I had no doubt that you were going to do great! I knew you would pass!

I'm very proud of you! You're hard work has and will continue to pay off!

God's Warrior Bride said...

Never any doubt here - I knew you would do it. I am so proud of you!

trish said...

trying not to cry

Tim said...

Trish...Big Kudos and Congrats. Please call me. We need to have a heart to heart. I'm serious!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! All your hard work has paid off! What a relief!

Leah Cypert said...

Trish, sorry I have been so out of touch--I am so stoked you passed--you are awesome woman--keep up the amazing work you are doing!
love you much!
Leah

Lydianna Bradford said...

Congratulations Trish!! Yay!