CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Big Test

Okay major big test Monday at noon. If I fail I can't work in my current role until I pass. SO PLEASE PRAY around noon on Monday November 26th, If you ever even liked me just a little. I have been studying nonstop. SO this is my break. I will let you know Monday evening. Maybe Rachel will be in her own labor! You are excused from praying for me at that time if that happens, BTW. I am in San Antonio right now and Joel and the Kids are at the River walk looking at the lights. My favorite thing to do in San Antonio during any season. But it is okay cause I will pass my test, right?

5 comments:

Pamelotta said...

You will pass with flying colors!

What are flying colors? I'm gonna go look that up on Wikipedia. I'll let you know just in case you have any room in your brain for a useless bit of trivia amid all of that important nursing stuff!

I miss you.

Rachel said...

I was also thinking that you were going to pass with flying colors!!! Not hard for you, Trish!!!

ericaprosser said...

You already have everything you need to pass this test. It is IN YOU. No worries- I love you.E

Francesca said...

You:

are extremely smart
do things excellent
were born to do this
never fail
always rise to the occasion
have the favor of God on you
are loved!!

Brandi Wilson said...

Go Trish Go!

I'm praying for you!

Your'e going to great! I'm so proud of my NP friend!