CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Madness

You know those moments in movies like the Matrix where the kicks are thrown and the slow motion/fast motion cinematography comes into play and it is like treading air. That is what I feel like right now. Except, the air is not very thick here and the shoes I am wearing aren't made for air treading. Plus I am not exactly sure, but I am pretty sure I can't do the Jackie Chan splits in mid air. AS I drove to and from Dallas I was listening to all kinds of "old" music. And lots of 90's hits too. You know like Blind Melon and the Cranberries. I even listened to a Lionel Richie song all the way through. Either I am getting really old or just really nostalgic and mushy, maybe I could blame it on being a girl. Anyway, I think when school is out I am going to throw myself into the creative. I feel like this last great push of BORING work is squeezing me. I want to play the mandolin, dance for real, paint and draw, speak extremely beautiful Spanish. ( my Tex- TEX/ mex just doesn't quite do it for me.) Hey guys, four weeks til school is over. Can anyone say PARTY? I don't know. I am not going to walk the stage in August, cause of the whole Thailand trip thing. Oh darn did I mention THAILAND again? MUFASA. Ah nevermind, I am just getting serious short timers- having trouble concentrating. I have been working on a series of Posters for the Community Resource Center. The theme is, Got Food? Got Clothes? Got Health? I am trying to find super cute pictures of kids in big clothes and with food all over their faces. I am excited about our little center. Joel has been working like a madman to get the center painted and cleaned out. Anyway, my head is over here trying to focus and my feet are over there trying to walk on invisible, go figure, or at least pray.

4 comments:

A-lauf said...

Seasons will change. You are both a blessing to me.

Brandi Wilson said...

Trish, I hate how overwhelmed and busy you get! I will be so happy...but not as happy as you when all the school is over! How wonderful it will be! Party YES! You will have a wonderful party! I will be there to celebrate the glorious occasion!

Leanne Stewart said...

Mufasa.

Love it.

MONICA said...

I am thrilled for your coming August graduation! You have worked so hard and I know that feeling of "senioritis" I get it every semester. I pray you will get to experience all the creativity your heart desires and I'm looking forward to the PARTY!!