CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

BAd Nght...Good Morning

Yeah, I guess we all have some.
Stress the not so final frontier,
to boldly go where most men, women and heart attack victims have gone before.
With a clenched jaw and too much to do
I ask GOd to get it outta me
I ask him to fix me already
It gets very heavy to hold my baggage.
He reminds me of the day I checked my baggage
And the day I jumped over the counter, stole the key and recovered my own baggage to help HIM with my burdensome load
oh yeah....
Would you could you take them back?
"IN a box, with a fox, in the air"
"All your cares"
"Feel better?"
"MMhmm"
"You are my girl"
Sweetest Daddy.

1 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

How'dya know, Trish?

Oh, Lord, thank You for this new chapter in my life and the people who You've written into it.

amen.

*wipes tears w/ trembly hands*