CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Love me

Hear me today as I plea for your presence
Lonesome and awkward
I bend my breathe toward heaven
I am spent and ask for you
Love me with your love
Strengthen me with your strength
Peace from above
Grace me with your grace
Dwell in me that I might overflow
Instead of a rocky riverbed with skelton exposed
Tender is the mouth of a lover so giving
Tender is the love from the mouth of the Spirit
Speaking sweet songs soul fulfilling
I yearn for you
Dare me to dance
Take my hands and my heart
Begin the romance
Lover of men, women, children and life
I lift my hands to your praise
At burdens demise


PMT071307

3 comments:

Agent B said...

aww man. I so love old Chicago. Thanks for that 2nd video on the side bar.

Leanne Stewart said...

"dare me to dance"

I LOVE that. I did this on the way to work this morning, Trish.

It was like a page just turned and I let everything go so I could just SING.

trish said...

B- I forgot how much I loved Chicago. I had the opportunity to see, hear and experience a band that covered Chicago to the T! Glad you enjoyed.

Leanne, you are such a doll. Let her rip. I am all about the passion of loving Him.