CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

List

It is a good day.
Nothing extraordinary or profound.
It is well with my soul.
The wind is blowing sweetly.
I am in a calm peace. The tinkling of the wind chimes.
Perfect still.
I am about to begin my day of errands and tasks.
This moment is about to pass
I will do all that I have to - no more, no less.
No list.
I think I was born to challenge list oriented people in some ways.
I rarely wear a watch, it is as though they elude me. I get one, it breaks, I lose it or it escapes me.
I do sense time, I do cherish moments. I do appreciate, respect and admire the integrity of all of the list lovers.
But I am content with my blank page of ebb and flow, easy come and easy go, way to feel about today,
God still loves me anyway, gives me grace to accomplish and pray for life, love, prosperity, protection, provision, pastors, parents, health, happiness, hope, missionaries, meals, marriage, mercy,miracles, children.
Okay so if that was list, it wasn't my idea, God is just funny that way.

1 comments:

Becky and Bryan said...

You are so graceful with your words, I love it!