CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Day.




I am so happy today. I got to snuggle longer than usual. I have my first full day off in 9 days. I know some people work much harder. But I am pretty much a wimp when in comes to days in a row. I headed up a wedding reception on Saturday at a beautiful ranch in Hamilton. I got to set up the flowers and food. How fun is that. Thank God for Kim Peters. She graciously helped me. Of course I could not have done it without Jamal, Kim, Tim, or Jeff. We laughed a lot and had fun. Sunday, I worked walk in. It was busy, I was already tired, but it was good work. I also realized I could not take a walk-in Job full- time no matter what they offered me. I know, I am a woman. I can change my mind. I am sticking with my current job. I am not doing anything different until God makes it very clear. My heart is with the staff and doctors I work with now and I am okay with that. It is still a good job and I can negotiate my hours, never on the weekends unless I want to. So I get to see my kids every night. I like it. I found my peace. I get to have lunch breaks. So I can have lunch dates- anyone?

I am currently doing a Beth Moore Bible Study- Stepping Up. It is a study in the Psalms, Cherith, get this study. That woman amazes me. Fran, you have that gift too. I can't wait to see what blossoms out of you.

Anyway. I just wanted to say Hi!
And Happy birthday to my friends Rachel (21) and Brandi (24). Those are the days not the years! I look forward to another year of friendship with you girls.
I love you both.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SO BLESSED MY FRIEND TO HAVE AN AWESOME JOB SUCH AS YOURS.
THANKS FOR THE UP-DATE.

Francesca said...

Trish, I think you can be fruitful where ever you are planted. You always encourage me. Thanks so much. Love you!!

Francesca