CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Need more energy and to be PETER

Wow. Who would have ever thought having only two kids at home, being done with school stuff, working "part-time" would allow for less time to do free Trish stuff. Not me. I have been busy with work and football practice and bible study ( Beth Moore- Stepping Up) and youth on Wednesdays ( Helping Ira- I love those girls!) and shuttling Nash to Team Kids in between, working for Joel, barely cleaning anything but dishes and toilets. Of course I wish I could say going to the gym faithfully, getting healthy and fit, becoming the woman that exudes health. I seriously have tried several times to eat better. I do mostly organic, I rarely do hydrogenated, never do aspartame, seriously avoid high fructose corn syrups, begin part of south beach then switch to taco Tuesday at Rosa's with probably everything off the list, then back to vegetables only, then Nash's bday party and cake, then the Insulin resistance diet with balanced protein and carbs and just a small bit of Hansen's natural soda. Would you believe I lost four pounds and then they found me again. Basically, I feel like a reed in the wind with food. I need hope. I really want to look like the health I sell. Instead I am nearing needing medical attention for my fatigue and regular pain.

I am trying to drink 64 0z of water a day. I can do this three days a week and fall the other days.
I am now taking B-total sublingual, zinc, vit c, multi vites, Co Q 10, probiotic blends ad a couple of other things.

I am trying the least restrictive diet, which is the insulin resistance diet, the recipes are great and things I enjoy eating. That is the one with balanced carbs and proteins. The thing I liked about it is that it makes you think about your food relationship. WHy you eat the way you do. WHy you over eat the way you do. Stuff like that. Joel calls them "Food Memories".

I am focusing other thoughts on a clinic idea I believe God has given me vision for- for a long time. I will reveal more on that later.

I am trying to learn how to invite and keep peace in my life.

I am trying to fall in love again with Jesus. I don't want to treat Jesus/ God/ Holy spirit like an old blah marriage. I want to keep it fresh. God is so much bigger than simple relationships. I want to sit and be overwhelmed at the revelation in relationship.

I must sleep. Peace to you all.

6 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

I'm exhausted just reading this.

Brandi Wilson said...

It's good to get an update!

I know what you mean about the free time. My gosh! You would think since I "only" have Miles at home during the day now that I'm a regular at the pedicure place and I'm having lunch with friends 4 times a week. Uh, No. If possible, things have been busier.


Well, I think it's better for you and I to be busy than bored.

Kevin said...

Trish, I will pray that Father gives you what you need. "REST"

God has been speaking to me about "rest". It seems to be a re-occuring topic lately for me.

The true "rest" comes from where we least expect it. The Role of Worship is "rest".

If we truly worship Him with our lives, talents, time, money, and our love then we will have the ability to enter into His "rest". The wonderful thing about this is that it is refreshing, rejuvinating, and revitalizes not only our "energy" but also our love life with God.

Saying that, I understand it is much harder than it sounds. The facts are is that it is hard! The Truth is that it is easy. Your already doing most of it. Now go turn on a CD and worship freely for just 5 minutes and then sit in His presence.

I have been doing this the last few days, and man let me tell you!
THANK GOD!

I will pray for energy, rest, and joy to pour out of Heaven!

trish said...

Thanks Kevin, I open my arms and receive ALL that he has for me. I really needed that. Blessings to you and yours. Trish

Lydianna Bradford said...

Trish- I really feel like I am going through much the same thing. I feel like food is the one area I really struggle bringing into alignment. Even knowing that losing weight is key to getting my PCOS into check and having more children, which I believe is a key part of my destiny...I still struggle with it. Could you get me some info on the insulin resistance diet? I believe that would be helpful, no? I am taking the metformin...

That said...do what Kevin says. He is great at encouraging me to rest but I'm not always so great at following his advice ;-)

Keep us updated. I miss your more frequent blogs.

Love and Blessings,
Ashlee

trish said...

Thanks Ashlee you are sweet!
The Insulin Resistance Diet
by Cheryle R. Hart, M.D. and Mary Kay Grossman, R.D.
I hope this helps.