CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmm

I am still employed.
It is interesting that this coveted position I so desperately thought I wanted has turned into such a hard situation. It has revealed many areas of my shortcomings. I can't really say too many specifics, just trust me.

Joel is going to be 40! so save the date- party at the Warehouse- Friday March 14th 7:00 pm live music, food, fun. Bring something to roast him with!

I am getting the feeling God is releasing me from my current situation as my life is sort of falling apart outside of work and in desperate need of my attention.

MIa will be moving into her own apartment on March 7th. It was not the- I am crying country song about a daughter leaving with front porch swings and driving away. I guess everyone gets out of the nest in their own way. I just pray for protection and prosperity all the days of her life.

I want my own clinic- not so much my own- but a people's clinic. I want my patient's to have somewhere to go when I leave. I feel like I do a good job. I care. But I can't pay their bills and my bills- I dream of change for people that do not have insurance- God use me in this, so pray for vision and provision to move toward a people's clinic. Now I am not talking about people that can afford to pay, but expect to be "blessed" but people that really don't have it. I paid and am still paying for my education. If you could contribute to the clinic costs, you should- thus sliding scale.

My "baby" is hard work. I have to get him in puppy class. His name is King Midas by the way.

Our fundraiser for single parent families is April 19th another date I would like you to save. Also please get your crafts for donation ready. We will have a silent and live auction for some big ticket items. Leah has promised to make some jewelry for me so get ready ladies!

Have a great day and pray for me I got this report back that basically points toward Lupus. Systemic Lupus Erythematous- google it. I hurt alot but I don't really believe it.

" Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world."

12 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Trish,

I am so sorry. I pray that you do not have Systemic Lupus Erythematous. I did google it and it sounds terrible and frightening. Please keep me updated on this, we will be praying for you. In our church we have a few that are persistant intercessors, especially on behalf of the sick. I will let them know too.

I do understand your concerns about the medical situation in our country. So many take advantage of the system and get absolutely free care via the government while at the same time many who need it go without because they don't qualify for assistance. Churches and ministry groups rarely help with these sorts of things and one ER visit can rack up enough charges to drain an "emergency" fund. This is something that I feel very passionately about, but also frusterated because there really isn't anything that I can do about it.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Grace and peace to you- healing, direction and wisdom on all fronts.

trish said...

Honestly, I am simply not worrying about the implications of SLE. I am more worried about administrative talents in putting the clinic ideas into action.

Lydianna Bradford said...

I read my last post and laughed at the "Isn't anything I can do about it." I recognize defeatist talk when I hear it. I guess a better thing to say is that I don't know what I can do about it, yet. I'm open to some direction on that...

trish said...

Yay! I am so glad to hear that. I was actually going to encourage you about a vision for something you feel passionate about.

Brandi Wilson said...

Man, Trish, that was a lot of stuff for one post! I didn't know about any of that!

Freedom Jesus for Trish! In every single one of these areas...even make King Midas obey your will!

I love you Trish! I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

Leanne Stewart said...

I'm here.

MONICA said...

I know you are being stretched with your work, but shortcomings? I don't know. I've told you before your enthusiasm is contagious, you are so eager to do so much. I can feel your impatience and frustrations, I'm a lot like that at times...a million thoughts and ideas and not enough time. So much I feel like I have to do. I hear the LORD saying, Child, be still and know that I AM! He wants to envelope you in HIS peace, you will transcend your circumstances and have an eternal perspective.

trish said...

Monica you rock! Actually all of you do.

trish said...

Monica you rock! Actually all of you do.

Unknown said...

AMEN TRISH. WHO'S REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE? I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE REPORT OF THE LORD. YOU ARE HEALED, WHOLE AND COMPLETE IN CHRIST JESUS. LOVE YA

MONICA said...

No, YOU ROCK!!