CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy in America



Okay so American busy is different from Cambodian busy. But it still feels busy to me. I miss you guys.
Someone gave me a line to reply to people when they ask how you are." Living the dream!"

I think maybe if I say it enough- I might believe it. I love what I do . I love seeing patients. But I MISS being home. One day I can do both. God will give me the perfect hours and perfect job. I do feel as if this is training for that time.

"For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared." Proverbs 3:26

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I AGREE WITH YOU GIRL. LIFE IS SO BUSY. IM DEALING WITH THIS VERY ISSUE IN MY LIFE. AS YOU KNOW IM PLANNING A WEDDING AND ITS JUST CRAZY AND BUSY. I PRAY FOR YOU THE PERFECT JOB WITH THE PERFECT HOURS.

MONICA said...

Trish,
I feel your tension. I am so proud of you and what you are doing. God is equipping you for the perfect time! I pray every second with loved ones will be multiplied and cherished. Your sacrifices will bring glory to God and your family. Most of all I pray you will abide in God's love and peace perpetually and carry His yoke!

I love talking with you, when are we going to the gym?!

trish said...

monica please email your phone number to trublucatering@mac.com