CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

You are beautiful







Okay so visited another blog. Somehow, these three little words captivated me. It was as though my Jesus spoke them to my heart. I believe , if you just take a moment and allow yourself to look at these pictures and feel that truth. You will receive some truth about the beauty in you. This is my prayer for you all today. I will try to find that link. It is something like youarebeautiful.com.

I challenge all of you creative types and even those of you that are not. Take a picture like this, paint a picture like this, write a poem about this. Not the Christina Aguilera version. Let me know if you come up with something.

11 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

how do I email you?

trish said...

L,
trublucatering@mac.com ; )

Leanne Stewart said...

got it :)

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Sometimes in prayer, while I would say: "you are so awesome God", or some other praise, I would sense it back to me and thought my mind was screwing around, and how irreverent and new age-like to be saying that to myself. But then I realized that His love for me is so much greater than my love for Him and He was just returning the adoration back on me that I'd laid on Him. Blows my mind, could capture my heart, if I will only let the truths of such great (incomprehensible) love sink in. For me! For me! Is it possible? For me!

Leanne Stewart said...

Angela is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful-i saw it the first time you touched
my face and again when our lips met in the parking lot just days ago
i love you so much trish
jt

Anonymous said...

awwwww! that's so sweet. wow...i was going to comment something else, but now i'm a big pile of mush because of joel's love for you.

trish said...

hey i cried too. it just gets better and better.

Brandi Wilson said...

Wow Joel!

J + T = Mushy!

Leanne Stewart said...

Okay, I was gonna freak out because I didn't know who "anonymous" was and thought you might have picked yourself up a stalker!

Good grief, Trish! THAT'S your man?

Don't ever stop thanking the Lord for your husbands ability to love you-in front of others, especially.

Leanne Stewart said...

That was me, btw.

Leanne