CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

Life is good

Have another interview today for those of you that will see this before then. I will tell you details on this later.
I am planning a trip to the literal desert. My little grandma- that is what we call her- lives on a 40 acre ranch in south Texas. SHe has a little church there. El Voz in El Desierto. The voice in the desert. She is the cutest little thing. I just want to go hold her hand and pray with her - no kids- no husband- just me and grandma and sometimes grandpa too. You know an older gentleman once told me, " If I had just known how much my grandparents loved me, I would have sat in their lap more, spent more time with them and just loved them." I am too big for lap time, but...it is okay. I am so excited. Joel is giving me a go-study- for your- big- test - out free card. Yay! I am not sure when, but soon.
I had a great time with friends a couple of nights this past week. It made me feel like a dork for not inviting people into my life when it was so dry for so long. I truly believe God meant for us to have friends. To be-friend one another. Friendship is a choice, like love. No one is perfect or right all the time. Your friend loves you anyway. Thank you friends. I hope to see you soon- not just lip, I mean finger, uh, keyboarding service.

2 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

I pray you will have the best opportunity possible to use your gifts.

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, how come I didn't get to go? We're friends...right?

I'm just kidding. I know we're friends. We will have to have a special evening out soon.

Grandma time sounds sweet!