CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 07, 2007

spaghetti a la frantasticara


Well, I know there have been some dashed hopes in many lives. Meanwhile there have also been some big blessings. More importantly, for the purposes of this blog there have been some neighborly blessings going on around Sunset drive. SO there are some days during the week we affectionately call scrounge night. Usually, I am tired, Joel is busy or gone and well whatever we find in the cabinet or freezer is for supper.
This blog is a shout, clap and spin for some neighborly spaghetti via the Hafner house. Let me tell you what ( like the old timers in Clyde say) that girl can cook. Thanks Fran, once again you have confirmed your title. Frantastic. All you other shmo's except Erica ( cause she wouldn't like it anyway) eat your heart out.

And He said, "Love your neighbors...." some have an easier job than others.

2 comments:

trish said...

Damn that was great spaghetti, classic to the bone!
Some love the classics others supersize, I prefer to share a meal w/friends and community. To talk about the things that touch my soul. Fresh food made w/love and shared is one of the great moments in life.

Frantastic
LOVE Joel

Francesca said...

Aww shucks guys. You are so sweet. After you left Trish, I threw up a quick prayer Joel would like it. I am glad I could bless you. I love you guys.