CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Simple Joy



As I entered the room everyone was seeking
The presence of the Holy Spirit was Fertile
I sat and the words came to me as though in a dream
" I am alive!"
Flew above my head
Scrolling through the ceiling window

"Where do you love me?" He spoke to my heart.

In a prom dress flowing?
In a field of flowers?
In a wedding dress?
On the golf course?
In a fishing boat?
In the mundane daily rowing?
On the hunt?
In the nails and screws?
Nuts and bolts?
Files and trials?
Shots and droughts?

Or is joy in the daily dishes?

Simple Joy

"I want to frame my joy in the dance of your life."
"In your song of life you may or may not ever 'sing'
For the world
With your Voice
But you will sing For Me
In your Worship
You will sing in our Promise
Of Love
That is Strength and Honor
And Tender Mercy
And ALWAYS ready for you to receive me
Excited to be intimate
With Me

I will give you more than a promise
I will give you the keys to the kingdom...



A word of pregnancy was spoken
A word of birth soon come
The waters would be broken
Creativity undone
From bondage bound up tight
Hidden from light's eyes
The head crowns to reveal
Freedom's precious sons to rise




Trish Trueblood

0 comments: