CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its getting hot in here....


Well thanks to all that participated in my fun little party. Congrats to Payton, high bowler for the kid category! Congrats to Chad and Jennifer, male and female high bowlers.

But back to the topic, I have been expecting it, it has threatened once or twice, this time it was real. The AC IS DEAD! Yup. dead. But hey, there are still worse things. I have running water and a job. I had enough cash to buy a window unit to get me through until I have the rest of the cash together for the AC repair ( around 4700.00). A professional in the business told me to wait until the fall and the prices are cut in half. Anyway, feel refreshed as your AC bows strong and cool, our water bill is sure to go up.

2 comments:

Agent B said...

$4700?!? What do you need done? New duct work AND a new unit?

I had a new unit put in 4 years ago by Rister Heat & AC. It was $3200.

Sorry for your troubles. On the bright side...it should be a high in the 80's next week. Or just come on over.

Brandi Wilson said...

All summer the A/C in my Suburban hasn't worked. All summer!

I feel your pain!