CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I am officially God's favorite (at least in my world)

SO Wednesday was the LAST DAY of school!
Many thanks to those of you supportive in this area.

SPECIAL THANKS to Brandi WILSON aka Brandelicious, Branderrific, Brantastica, WOnderBran, SupercaliBRanderrificexpialidocious- for ALL of the special things you did to encourage, lift me, love me and be my friend. Jesus loves you. And so do I.

WARNING: Next lines quite mushy.

Husband:
Words cannot adequately express all of the thanks in my heart to you, my one true love. Even when we are in a funky time. I always yearn for you by my side- but when it is good- it is REAL good and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my days loving you.

TO my children that read this Blog. I adore you and pray that I can be here for you like never before. You are my lovelies.

THis week has been awesome. ERICA exercised her YogalateeTaiCHi moves with me.- Then we had a celebratory margarita.
We had dinner with Andrea and Hubby. SOOOOooo good.
Then GOD smiled upon me.
Saturday morning. Phone call. " I know this is short notice but- would you like a free hundred dollar ticket to see Don Henley?"

Are you serious?
My friend drove me to the Don Henley, Stray Cats, Pretenders show- It was exquisite and lovely. I know this sounds weird, but I was loving and worshipping God to the grooves of "Heart of the Matter" and "New York Minute", man oh man, it was sweet. I felt so miraculously blessed. I have not been to a real concert in about ten years. Can I just say one more thing?
AS wonderful as that was. This morning during a particular song- I realized that nothing in the world could equate with actively seeking my Father's heart, to pursue Him as His daughter and praise Him. Wow.
I did some entirely cool and lovely and fun things. But nothing is as beautiful as when I believe in Jesus. SO I wrote a song:

Today Praise

Today
New Day
I am in love with you again
Old song
Made new again
Simply by the flow of love for you

Do you hear
Past the words
Can I contain the best to give to you
Praise High
Praise Now
Praises lifted in this song to you

You have shown
As we join
What it is to freely love alone
You have made
My life alive
To your call
I now must rise
Not as a debt
To fulfill
But as desired depths revealed


I didn't know that on the earth
I could know your love so sweetly birthed
Fully formed
To you complete
This redemption
Now so sweet

Praise High
Praise Now
Praises lifted in this song to you

I didn't know that I was worth
The love you've given me
I didn't know
I didn't know
Please forgive me
I didn't know

Praise High
Praise Now
Praises lifted in this song to you
Praise High
Praise Now
Praises lifted in this song to you
Praise High
Praise Now


SO this is Post 100
May HIs face shine upon you that you might know the full measure of His love. TrishTrueblood

8 comments:

ericaprosser said...

I am jealous of you
I am in awe of you
I admire you
I rejoice with you
I am proud of you
I am relieved for you
I love you!

Leanne Stewart said...

oh, that I could sit next to you and listen to you sing this, Trish!

Beautiful!

My favorite line was, "not as a debt to fulfill..........."

I need to remember joy and not see duty as a "debt".

That's one. Thanks :)

Leanne Stewart said...

oh! did the pretenders sing, "brass in pocket"? LOVE that song.

and guess what else? I have a new computer and an listening to Don sing "this love" in a whole new way, thanks to you!

oh, trish, one day soon, okay?

trish said...

First, I only do concert in a crowd singing. I would love to hear someone else sing :o and I am so glad I could give you a happy moment. No brass in pocket. And yes one day soonish.

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm so proud of you Trish!

I couldn't be happier for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear your song! Please?

Leanne Stewart said...

okay, what determines the order of the playlist? is it just random or is it possible God is speaking to me through them :O ?

trish said...

This is your conscience speking Leanne....go toward the light!